Reality Check

This week has been full of reality checks. The amount of homework...or as you can say, 9 projects due, is crazy. Three down, 6 more to go. It was also that time of the year with the Star Awards again. This time though, it hit me hard. It doesn't matter if you were popular or well known in the past, but once you seclude yourself, you seclude yourself -which is what I did. And I did it pretty well too because when I got called, no one "sparkled" for me. It was sad and I felt like wow, I really have no one. I'm always going to be on my own. It's kind of unfair that people have to go through things like this just because they want to be themselves and not have to lie. I honestly don't like the people at my school and I gave up trying to impress them because I just want to be happy. However, I do want to run for Prom Queen next year. I always have. I always wanted to win, to make a difference, to make a memory. I want to do it, but I guess I'm just afraid that I'll have no one to really help me. I thought of a dance and all already, but I just need help from others. I don't know how I'm going to get that because I honestly don't like working in groups as far as I can see from my group projects and I know people, but I don't know them well enough for things like this. Anyway, whatever...going to go shower...what a long week. I complain, but I don't do it to people. I only tell my "close friends" or in my thoughts..

Comments

Popular Posts