"Forever &Always"

Yesterday finally was an awesum night. I missed my baby oreo so much because it has been awhile since we had a long nice talk on the phone &well I did say that I called him yesterday at 4:12 and left him a voicemsg. :]He came on later and told me he loved it. I really wish I could see him so he could tell me all these wonderful things face to face and see each others reactions. Hah &then we had another crazy night together <3. I keep saying I wish he was here, cause I really do, but last night he was soooo.....irresistable? XD I just loved it. I love him even more though
&it was like those first weeks when we first met, telling him what I thought and my feelings. I noticed we don't do that much anymore because its either he's busy or I am and we chat wayy less then before D:. But well I told him the night before last night, when we were webcamming, I looked down not to look at "things" XD, but I really was looking at my cell phone, changing my alarm that reminds me to call him yesterday. Haha :] it was suppose to be a surprise when I called him for the first time and he got to hear me, but he was sooo "anxious" to hear me XD we already called each other like a bunch of times before. I also told him after reading "My First Kiss" in Chicken Soup for the Teen Soul, I realized that....yes, I've had my first kiss. Yes, I've also had a second. However, it was just a like...skin touching skin thing...No sparkles/fireworks/twinkle/anything. And that I am still waiting for that First Real Kiss. Waiting for it to come when my baby oreo visits me<3. You better come xD or I'll cry D: No kidding.

Hmm, and well back to our "wild" night x]. Haha, so intense....if he was here...gosh, I wouldn't hold back like I would before. And well my mom made me get off the computer at 10 so I told him I was gonna call him. -__- I went in my room...Dialed, my brother comes in saying he's bored blahblahblah [canceled the call]...then when he finally left, I called again. This time my little sister came in asking for my cards [it rang once I think xD &I hung up again -__-"] -sigh- Lol....finally when SHE LEFT :D I called again, this time no more disturbances.

I love hearing him. It was awhile since I've heard him sing so when he did sing without telling me, I heard. If only you could see, but when I heard you sing....I literally really smiled sooo much. You don't know how much I love to hear you sing >.> &you keep saying that you suck....yeah sure, but I think you're great and I love hearing your voice so deal with it<3. I also like it a lot when I hear my baby laugh/chuckle. He sounds sooo....cute &adorable >/////< I just want to hold him so much. Everytime he laughed my smile would get a little wider cause I just love hearing that he's happy and such :].

Before, I would really hate it when a guy tells me I love you all the time. I just think they lose the feel of the words and then they don't mean it at all, at times. But this guy....my baby oreo....changed that. I really love to hear him tell me I love you. I don't get angry when he says it like a bunch of times when we're silent on the phone. I actually feel hott which usually means I'm blushing x]. Whenever he says it....it doesn't seem to lose any meaning at all, it just seems to make me feel more "addicted" to him &somehow he does mean those words that he keeps repeating :]. Haha, gosh....we are like the crazy-est long distance lovebirds ever xD &I don't mind to be called crazy anymore cause I'm crazy in love with him<3.

Everything I do now makes me think of him. Literally everything....&Last night was great &I wish I didn't have to hang up on him, but it was like near 12 for me and 2 for him. I kept saying he should go rest/sleep since he was tired, but ahah we ended up talking for so long >.<. Hmm, and like another word I really HATE HATE HATE HATE hearing especially when you connect it with I love you is forever. I hate it because you can say that....but you never end up meaning it. It's not true &that forever breaks people apart most of the time. There never really is a "forever" in life. That's how I thought of it, but last night....he told me, "I'll love you forever &always."

I did stop and say to him that I hated that word, but in my mind...I really wasn't angry? pissed? or I don't know...there was no spark that said NO to that word. I really....just smiled. For the first time, I was okay with hearing I love you connected by a forever. My baby oreo...you truely are something special.

Forever &always, I'll love you too.


psst and you know who I think is really pretty? Charmaine Sheh

how about who is very handsome and beautiful to me? Anthony Dung Le <3

Comments

Popular Posts