Positively Not

I still want to write about those nights and what happened two weeks ago and now. I'm kind of lazy so I'll do it later, but I just am done. I don't need boys. I can like them and fall and crap, but I have me, and I know that I just need to be happy and healthy and that's good. Because after all that happened, I still have the brains and my will power. He can't take that away from me. I might be hurt, but I now know that I was happy before him, and I can be happy after, without, him. I just need my family to be happy, healthy and safe as well. I hope that with the upcoming Chinese New Years, it will bring a better year. I mean we will all still be the same people. but I hope that all the bad unfortunate events have happened and will pass by as the past. I hope that from now on, it can only get better. I know that I am strong as much as I sometimes break down. I can do this and I have made it so far. I am almost 18 years old. 18 years of life. That is a long time and I have made it through so many things, I cannot give up now. I will live life everyday rather than in the past. I will do it. You cannot defeat me because I compete against myself, and in the end, only I can win.

Comments

Popular Posts