Memorial Day Weekend [Friday-Tuesday]

This whole year that began from the start of moving to UCSB has been crazy. I can't explain all the things that has happened now because I should get to studying and reading for Soc. Spending the past weekend at home for Memorial day has been much needed and very nice too. I finally was able to tell my dad about my brother and we actually went to Santa Monica on Sunday. I feel like it made them become closer and also, now my dad can watch out for my brother and be nicer to him rather than just neglecting him all the time. I knew my dad neglected him and it hurt me because I just felt like my brother was already neglected as the middle child. Hopefully, he can get better and once he goes to college, he will be in a better place. I pray to god that he gets a good roommate and that from now on, he will become stronger. I don't want anyone else to hurt him anymore. I would rather they hurt me.

I was glad that my mom ended up going to Santa Monica and that my brother and sister decided to go too. I think we all needed it and we didn't even have to spend that much. My mom seriously needs more time to go out and enjoy her life. She needs to learn to relax because I don't want her to keep worrying so much and stressing out over useless things. I don't want her to leave any time soon anyway.

Other than these things, I have to say I'm really ashamed about what happened last weekend with the shooting. But I won't get into that because I'm only going to get angry. I'll probably do a recount on it later on though if I remember. I do have to say though that I am ashamed of going out because of my body. I have gotten bigger and I know that for a fact. I have to do something about this and I will. I really hate feeling like this.

Another thing is, from talking to my roommate...I just know that no one truly gives a shit about your problems. They can ask all they want, but honestly, you are on your own.

Comments

Popular Posts