Sometimes We Just Don't Know

I don't know how to bring it up to you that I miss you. I miss doing everything with you, and all the good times we've had. I just wish that I didn't like you so. I want to know that you're doing fine. I want you to miss me and I want you to want me just as much as I want you. Yet it is all not going to happen, and I know this. So why do I put myself in the position where I know all of what you've done and all that you are, and yet I don't know how to let go. I know that it is as simple as not being friends anymore, not speaking anymore, and moving on, but it is the most difficult act. I just don't know what to do. Is there a compromising line that I can go to? I want to let go of my feelings for you, but I don't want to let go of you as a friend. How do I do this?

I'm so conflicted and I know that I am such a shitty person for putting all my effort into keeping in touch with you, when I should be trying to do that with my best friends and my family. They've stuck with me through thick and thin, and I never know when I'm going to lose my mom or dad...I don't know why I take them for granted so much. I actually really do miss them, and I definitely will work on doing more of that for them. I need to set my priorities straight.

And you know the thing I need to focus on is myself. Always. I need to workout and that is what I've been meaning to do. So do it Anne.

Comments

Popular Posts