Feb. 21, 2015

Let me sit and count my blessings and remind myself of all the good things that have been happening:

- I got an A- on my FR 154G class
- I've been catching up on homework. Even though I'm falling behind still, but it's all good. You're doing just fine.
- I've worked out this week since Tuesday with Catherine
- We went to the pool yesterday even though it was ass cold. It was fun
- I can float! I still panic a bit, but that was so stress relieving. I can doggy paddle and float on my back
- It's Chinese New Years weekend and it was just good to wear my shirt
- I'm finally using my "new" backpack
- hopefully everything works out for the apartment so that I have somewhere to live next year.
- Good music

On the topic of Peter...I don't really know how I feel. Currently, I feel like I'm pretty good without him. I don't think I like him as much as before. I don't know, but I guess time will tell if anything more happens.

Actually, I do like him. I guess it's just not as strong because my mind is so keen on it not working out. I listen to songs and all I can think about are the good times I've had so far with him. I hope I can make more good memories with him and people I enjoy being around. Oh yeah, and I went to Baldwin's office hours again and man, I enjoy going there so much. John is such a nice person and easy to talk to as well. He even told me that I am always welcome to come and that we could be life friends. Thank goodness. I enjoy listening to his knowledge/advice. I hope it does continue on.

Comments

Popular Posts