May 13, 2015

Since Thursday of last week
-I went to dinner with Peter last Thursday
-he asked/texted me first so that was a nice change
-it was a really nice dinner. We were there for probably like an hour and a half
-I asked him on a date afterwards
-Friday: went to TASA's night market with Tiffany. It was super fun to hang out again and take pictures
-I called my mom on Mother's Day and told her Happy Mother's Day
-Tiffany and I went kayaking on Sunday
-We went on the blue trolley
-Monday...well this isn't so good, but there was another shooting/incident at like 7:30 PM
-volunteered to help with the API Culture Night presentation/cleaned...and then presented earlier today. It was scary, and I definitely have to work on my public speaking skills, but definitely worth it.
-helping out with the UCSB Nepal 5K Fundraiser
-finished the Vagabond
-went to FR 155C to talk to Prof. Nesci finally
-volunteered for Farside Festival on Sat. with Peter

Comments

Popular Posts