Dreams

So the other night i had a nightmare and i forgot what it was but my mom woke me up for school luckily….Didn’t have to dream the whole thing. Then just awhile ago i woke up from another dream….I dreamed of Patrick, which was totally weird. I don’t even talk to him that much anymore. I remember the first time i met him was at the twin lake clean up and then i found his formspring and put anonymous questions/cmnts on how i thought he was cute and stuff. He ended up getting my aim and talked to me. I really liked him but then danh came and i had to pick one…danh….since Patrick already said i shouldn’t send him any valentine grams. It was the wrong choice though bcuz i didnt really have feelings for him. I actually liked Patrick a lot more…bcuz everytime i talk to him…hes always funny and listens to my probs and tries to cheer me up with his lameness. So anyway…i had a dream about him and well at first i was at a party. A party with my friends. A party serving them, not enjoying it with them. I don’t remember what else that happened, but then he came outta nowhere and said hii. I said hii too and then he gave me a rose telling me he likes me a lot. I was so happy and i smiled and he put his arms out and we had big hug right there…i was so happy and i even went to tell Melissa guzman about it. Idky her but it hhappened. Then i just woke up…-_-“. Well i just thought that would b nice if that happened but i doubt it..just like with TH. -sigh- dreams are just dreams that are less then likely to come true since im not that pretty to them anyway..

Comments

Popular Posts