Changing

I went to see Derek today. Well we went to Costco together to get some stuff for me at school and I feel like the more I hang out with him, the more comfortable we get, which is totally good. However, I feel like we've grown so much as people and are still growing, that we might just drift away from one another. In a way it's bittersweet. I have a feeling that we're going to keep in touch once in awhile and we'll be good friends, but it won't be as it was in the past year. I don't know. It's such a weird feeling. I want it to be as it was, but it's fleeting, and yet I don't mind because I feel like I'm finally really coming to peace with my feelings for him. I could be wrong about the drifting away thing, but then again life happens and people grow. People have different goals and dreams and it's just how it is, and it's okay in the end. I just hope it's not like that because I really value this relationship/friendship so much because I've grown to love myself in ways I didn't think of at all before. I've done so much that I would never have done even in a year, all in like a week. I just hope that as we grow, we will continue to grow together and only have a stronger bond. I really don't want it to end. I have to finish all my packing now and off to my third year, but yeah idk, that's that.

Comments

Popular Posts