So many things

There's so many things I wanna blog/vent/talk about, but I don't have the time for it...or by the time I get here, I don't remember what I wanted to say.

So I really don't know what's wrong with me. I hate telling people there's something wrong with me...or that I think there's something and it ends out that it's nothing. It makes me feel stupid and I don't want that. But I know something's wrong. My hand like popped today in Spanish classes...I was just like holy shit...for a moment I thought it like broke/dislocated....o.o or maybee it's just me. Also, I don't remember things well. Like literally. I don't remember things that I would normally remember. I'm not good with birthdays, hw, and like.....everything...I'm forgetting so many things that I normally wouldn't and I just don't have time. It pretty much scares me. Also, today I woke up...as usual at 5:35 and I would get my clothes to go to the bathrm and brush my teeth and stuff...and my left foot like hurt so badly when I put it down....I didn't even do anything and it was like searing pain. Not the oh, it kinda hurts, but it really hurt. I had to hop to the bathroom in the dark [which is scary to me]. What's wrong with me? Why am I fricking gaining weight? I can feel it. I hate it.CAHSEE's are tomorrow too...more stress. Fuck mann...

and J.Nguyen....
I am okay with you now, but sometimes...your attitude is still a bitch. I make funn of you saying you're old just to make funn of you and you're all like. "Well at least my face doesn't look old."

Trust me, it don't look old now. When you smile I can see it. Don't give me that attitude. STFU. Please. And now on your status you have:

Linh Chu said i look like a 6th grader -.- You're kidding me right ?!

Really? Shut up? We already know? Exaggerating much?
ISOFHPSHJP[AJLSGN[OSFNG[OM]ASPRGO[SJO[SJMNSFMPSG]M[DNMNL[SF

ALL THE WORDS IN THE WORD CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL TOWARDS YOU AND PEOPLE SOMETIMES. Grr.

Comments

Popular Posts