Wow that's sad. I just looked at the Day 1/2 and it was next to each other...the day before, but I didn't even remember...days feel so long now, but the thing is. I need to do my frickin essay...it's bugging me so much :l. It's so confusing though.

Why do I talk to people that I never really wanna talk to, but never get to talk to those I really do like talking to? Wtf is wrong with this world? And the many sluts that I am beginning to find out from my friends? Why are there so many? It's so gross and -sigh- guys JUST NEVER notice how they really are. Wtf is wrong with them too? Gosh. I rant so much on here, but it's like......damngnkpskejojkfg cI hate people. I hate how you see them on fb, but they're not on aim. I hate how they're on, but not talking to you, and then some other bitch ass day...they just feel like IMing you and they expect you to talk to them. WTF. I hate it. GJNKAJFNGJNKGFDNKLGFDNKLFDNFKDNKFDNKFD BITCHESSSSSSSSS, I like how I'm just speaking and then typing what I'm saying down. It's so fucking true though. I hate how they make you feel inferior, like you need them, but you don't. You just think you do because you're so used to talking to them 24/7, you know, so then it just feels differently when they aren't there. I keep thinking that I can get over you, but I can't. I keep thinking about you. It annoys me myself. It makes me cry. You're like the one that makes me cry the most without even knowing it. I don't think....you should mention other girls like that when you know or could kind of tell that I like you. That's fucking retarded. You make me jealous, but damn boy.....fuck. don't need to tell me those things...It's nice that you're being honest, but I don't wanna know about what you do with girls and making out...I don't want to know where she kisses and bites or licks. Fuck you. I don't wanna know. This is why I don't like dating guys from my school or just guys that have a lot of experience...I mean, c'mon...when's the last time you did something for the first time? Tell me. I bet you it's tough because you've done a lot of things. -sigh- I'm so damn tired....I miss you so much. Buddha. Ugh. good thing i dont have to wake up early tomorrow.....but i need to finish my essay at least by tomorrow...sigh fml.

Comments

Popular Posts