Wow that's sad. I just looked at the Day 1/2 and it was next to each other...the day before, but I didn't even remember...days feel so long now, but the thing is. I need to do my frickin essay...it's bugging me so much :l. It's so confusing though.

Why do I talk to people that I never really wanna talk to, but never get to talk to those I really do like talking to? Wtf is wrong with this world? And the many sluts that I am beginning to find out from my friends? Why are there so many? It's so gross and -sigh- guys JUST NEVER notice how they really are. Wtf is wrong with them too? Gosh. I rant so much on here, but it's like......damngnkpskejojkfg cI hate people. I hate how you see them on fb, but they're not on aim. I hate how they're on, but not talking to you, and then some other bitch ass day...they just feel like IMing you and they expect you to talk to them. WTF. I hate it. GJNKAJFNGJNKGFDNKLGFDNKLFDNFKDNKFDNKFD BITCHESSSSSSSSS, I like how I'm just speaking and then typing what I'm saying down. It's so fucking true though. I hate how they make you feel inferior, like you need them, but you don't. You just think you do because you're so used to talking to them 24/7, you know, so then it just feels differently when they aren't there. I keep thinking that I can get over you, but I can't. I keep thinking about you. It annoys me myself. It makes me cry. You're like the one that makes me cry the most without even knowing it. I don't think....you should mention other girls like that when you know or could kind of tell that I like you. That's fucking retarded. You make me jealous, but damn boy.....fuck. don't need to tell me those things...It's nice that you're being honest, but I don't wanna know about what you do with girls and making out...I don't want to know where she kisses and bites or licks. Fuck you. I don't wanna know. This is why I don't like dating guys from my school or just guys that have a lot of experience...I mean, c'mon...when's the last time you did something for the first time? Tell me. I bet you it's tough because you've done a lot of things. -sigh- I'm so damn tired....I miss you so much. Buddha. Ugh. good thing i dont have to wake up early tomorrow.....but i need to finish my essay at least by tomorrow...sigh fml.

I'm not that fucking poor. Idky you're freaking trying to give me your old shit that I don't want. Yes I don't have an ipod/iphone/ipad or those professional cameras...but i wouldn't want them anyway. i don't want it because it's not mine in the first place and i didnt buy it. i dont want it to be handed to me after someone doesnt want it anymore. thats bs. im not an orphan or something. im sorry but you should give it to someone who really needs it or who nos what. gtfo of my life. I don't want to fucking earn it from you. stop telling me what to do. stop giving me stuff. youre fucking creepy af. please. i no its mean but damn its so annoying. im not that poor. get out of my life. stop degrading me goddamnit.

Comments

Popular Posts