Just Friends

So I think as it's been like two months and a half since I've started realizing that I really like this girl. I gave her her Christmas present yesterday, and I'm glad that she likes it...but I don't think I could see her in that way anymore. It's pretty much killing me. Well, not really. It's not THAT bad, but like she really does only see me as a friend. She has a girlfriend already, and I honestly don't think they're going to breakup any time soon. Plus, everytime I'm around her, I'm so shut up, and I'm not myself. I'm extremely quiet, and that shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't just let someone do that to me. I hope I can put my feelings away and just focus in school...then, maybe, will I be able to be more comfortable and myself when I'm around her. Then she could actually see me as the person I am, bubbly and sociable, rather than quiet or even depressing. Put your feelings away, it will be for the better.

Comments

Popular Posts