.....

Now that I think about it...I feel sad...I might lose a friend. Oh well
I tried my best &that's all I could do. If no one wants to listen, their lost.. I'm tired of trying, trying to care for you when you don't care for me... I'm just physically and mentally tired and I'm sick. I can't party/relax/have fun like I used to...I'm just too tired. I haven't had a good nights sleep in so long and finals + benchmarks are next week...I hope I pass, but I know that there's more pressure to come ..hopefully I won't go crazy...and it's been so long since I've blogged...I always try to go out with friends...&yeah I do go out, but I go to club events and clean ups to do community service...I do stay afterschool really late sometimes, but not for fun....for didactic reasons. -Sigh- I can't wait for this Friday..no school and then the next next week is Tet and Valentine's day with a 4 day weekend. Hopefully I could relax and stuff....hopefully NO more drama...I'm just so damn sick of it and sick of having people hate me when I've never changed...I just care for them more than they think so.

Nvm, Tet is going to be really busy for me...have to wake up at like 3:30 on Feb 11? to go to school for the tet committee...blahh ima go to sleep soon.

no one reads this blog anymore so what the heck. I'm going to write everything out.
I like this junior. His name is Patrick. Idunno why I like him...not for looks, but for something inside that I don't know yet...I'm going to send him Valentine gram[s] whether he likes it or not and it's gramS because he said "I don't want A GRAM"...he didn't say anything about more than one. Hopefully he won't hate me because he's like my first crush ever since I've started high school.

Also, school's been so tiring that I've lost contact with many people...like Kristen..Sang..Duy...Vincent...Jordan..John..I miss you guys...:[

Comments

Popular Posts