Work Accomplishments

Though I have to say I've made quite a few mistakes the past few days during work, I have been learning and improving everyday. There's nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as you learn to learn from them. I have to say that I am learning to be more comfortable with the kids and even with my partner. It's weird to me to work with someone and show them how I am with kids. Lol I don't really know why it is weird, but it just is and sadly, it's kept me up one of the nights because I felt like I was doing things completely wrong and that I was a bad partner. I think as long as I keep trying and giving every day a new chance, then I'll be alright. But the thing is from today's crap, I need to control my annoyance because I may not show it to the public/work area, but I shouldn't unload it on my family because they can't tell me not to be. Otherwise, here are some things I'm proud of myself for in the past few days of work:


  • doing Icebreakers; they're not so bad after all as long as people aren't awkward
  • I'm pretty smart...I might not have the quickest reflexes, but I know I'm pretty smart
  • If you have questions, just ask
  • Being able to talk to my partner quite comfortably 
  • memorizing most of the kids' names 
  • Being on top of my work

Man, this is actually really hard to think of. I hope that I'll continue this and that it will become easier to spot the good things that have happened in those days. I feel like it will improve my mood too to know that not all of the times in my day are bad.

Comments

Popular Posts