I'm Free ...?

Why am I always like this? Do I even like him? I don't even think I do. I honestly feel like I don't like him that way so why am I always feeling like this? You shouldn't be falling head of heels for every person you see. Is this the con to seeing beauty in everyone? You just fall in love with the way people are? I feel like if anything were to happen, it would be better anyway if he were just a close friend of mine. I think we would make great friends just by what I know so far...but at the same time, I think I'm just too strange and different for anyone to even notice me like that.

Why do I even get a little sad that he went to hang out with a girl? Does it even matter? I hang out with guys too. It's not like I'm going to date them. Wow Anne. Calm the fuck down. Stop being all clingy. You are independent and free. Why do you need to tie yourself down?

Comments

Popular Posts