Vivid Nightmare

I woke up at like 4 something from a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep for a good hour...I fucking am still afraid from it. Dreams are scary because they either tell you how you're feeling, what you're thinking of, and maybe can even tell what can happen. I just remember I was in the bigger car and I was following her. I don't know where we were going, but the road was empty. There were four lanes, but somehow we were driving in the middle perfectly. She was in my neighbor's small blue car and she just abruptly stops. No warnings, and I just remember feeling like I was screaming like WHAT THE FUCK or something. And I actually hit her hard and I just wake up being unable to breathe normally. Even right now I feel uneasy.

This is throwing me off and making me afraid to drive because I don't want to get into an accident. I don't want to die. I don't want to be injured. I just don't. I just want to enjoy today, but that really shook me. Ugh, if this is because of my gut feeling that she's making fucking war with me over a guy then this is not good. I don't even like him like that. I hope she gets the fucking point because whenever she's around, I try to stay clear out of her way and his way.

Comments

Popular Posts