A Clear Evening

I'm still watching Rooftop Prince; at ep. 10 right now. He hasn't watched it and I gave him the flowers that I got. I don't know why I start to act so weird around him when others are around. Like I'm so uncomfortable. I can't be myself. Why is that? I'm not going to give a fuck anymore. I care too much. I'm going to try to be my best as possible. Around him as well as everyone else. I need to remind myself because I tend to forget to treat myself well a lot. I've realized that. Also, while leaving the knees' house, I had a small small small walk from there to my car. Even though it was short and the evening was getting darker, not quite night yet, it was nice. It was simple and relaxing. The stars in the sky are so beautiful as well as the moon, and I think I know the answer to some of my questions the other night/day...whenever it was. I do like him. A lot, but as friends. We can be good acquaintances, good friends, good besties, good whatever. But it is just that. And I actually think I'm okay with that. I don't hate Jeannie. I'm actually not jealous of her at all. I look at her and I think she's really pretty. I just want people to be happy. I just want to be happy. So today on, focus will be on me. Bettering myself. My face. My hair...hopefully I will cut it tomorrow. Hopefully it will come out nice or I will cut a bitch. My body. My life and experiences.

Comments

Popular Posts