A Little More Unclear

I've always thought this, but never really put it out there that even though sometimes my bad eyesight bothers me, I'm actually glad I don't have perfect sight. I think with it taken away from me, with it being something I'd like to have for the rest of my life, I see a lot better. I appreciate life in so many ways. I'm more open to listening to things and to looking closer at something. It's quite nice actually. I just wonder if people see the same beauty as I do. I think it also helps me see more of the beauty in people. I don't see as much blemishes as others would and I ignore them anyway, so maybe that's why. Maybe that's why I fall in love with people so easily because I see what they do, and it's beautiful. Not flawed or anything because I cannot see clearly.

Comments

Popular Posts