Change is inevitable

If you really don't want to tell me what is it that I apparently don't understand from you, then how is this gonna ever work out? I am probably never gonna understand you then. This changes everything. I'm sorry but it hurt me a lot more than expected. It opened my eyes a lot more than I expected too. I won't judge you, but that won't erase the fact that you did cheat on all those that you loved or still love. If you loved them, then why did you cheat? That makes your love for them almost invalid. If she was your best friend when she was with you, but I now am, what does that say about that best friend status you give people? Is it even worth it? So if I replaced your ex's place that easily as best friend, and even all the others...then can't you replace me just as quickly as you did before? Now maybe you might say that I'm being hard on you and making up all these problems, giving you headaches and all, but you're making me cry too. You're putting my heart in pain too. You didn't do it on purpose? I don't think I am trying to either. So I guess I'll just see where this all goes, but you're constantly making me upset right now. And the fact that you just compared your spite to Carolyn...is what I did even as bad as what she did to you? You didn't even give me a chance to explain why the hell I said what I did. You know that I have a hard time explaining myself but you just sass me all the time. 

Comments

Popular Posts