Warrior

I don't really want to write much. I'm just really tired, and Derek didn't want to continue that "argument," but I really do think it made something change inside of me. I can't apologize if anything happens in the future. I guess it's okay now, but you have to realize that I love passionately. My anger is also passionately felt. I am so strong, and yet I am very delicate. I will have those days, but if you really want me there...you're going to have to fight for me. You can't just drop it and think it's going to be alright because it's not. It's going to bother me because I don't understand you. That isn't my fault that I don't. If you don't fight, I'm going to walk away...and then it's going to be useless regardless if you try or not. Once my mind is set, it's going to take way more than you thought to even get me back. So I don't know Friend...it's all up to you. Please realize that you can't have sugar and rainbows all the time in a relationship. That's fake.

Comments

Popular Posts