:(

Fuck this shit man. If my rice was alive, it would be dead by now from all my jabs to it because you can't get your act together. You make me so frustrated, yet I can't be mad at you because...I like you. Shit seriously. I tell myself I don't care, I don't give a shit about you, but that's all I ever really think about other than everything else. You are like a sore thumb out of nowhere. Always popping into my life. I really hate it. I really miss you. I want to tell that to you. I want to let you know how much I like you, how much I care, how much I feel like I need you. However, we all know I'm prideful and stubborn too. I can tell someone I like them or care for them, but I can't let you know that I'll need you. Is that sad? I don't really know, but I just wish he just tried. I'd say I wish I tried, but I do try...Is this what a first love is? Because this isn't fun or wonderful at all. Why can't you just make my last few days here good? I don't want to leave town on a bad note, not with you. I want to make more good memories with you..remember?

Comments

Popular Posts