Worth It

You're suppose to make someone crinkle their nose, not make them cry and want you to get out of their life. I don't think that's such a good vibe you're giving off to me after you said all those things. It's not really a good way to redeem yourself at all. I am a really believing person. I trust that the reasons you give me are legit. BUT my only problem is that it's not just now and then or here and then...it's every damn time. You always have a reason as to why you stood me up/haven't gone to hang out with me. It's never been my fault; it's always been yours. You really suck. I hate you. I hate that I liked/like you, I don't even know anymore. I hate that I liked you at the last two months of high school and when I'm going to leave soon. I hate that you gave up and didn't try. I hate that you didn't give me a chance. I really wanted to take that chance, but I never even got that chance. I don'r think it's worth it anymore. BUT WHAT THE HELL. Who am I kidding...I would give you more chances because that's just me >.> and my stupid feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts