Staying Strong: day 2

The goal is to stay open to anything and take a day or week to explore a new part of the world. Also to not take things for granted. I have to say I'm going to work on being more open as a person and also for things that come my way. I want to go to the reef at UCSB for my goal. It is an exploration and also will be out of my comfort zone and I will do so even if no one else wants to go. I also plan to look into the tutor for homeless kids program because I think that will be benefitting for my soul and for the kids as well. It will of course probably last longer than a week and hopefully I will do it and get some knowledge out of it. I can't say that I'll remember to not take things for granted everyday, but I will do my best to appreciate what I have and what I have reached so far in my life. 

Comments

Popular Posts