Story: 2013th edition (Part 2)


  • What are you most proud of and why?
I am proud of myself for dealing with all the things that happened in Nov./Dec. of 2012, and all the events that followed it through 2013. I don't give myself enough credit for all the things I do, but I know that I actually did a lot for a lot of people through this year. I am blessed and I hope I can continue to stay strong for myself and all those around me.
  • What did you learn most about yourself?
I learned to just believe in yourself. To breathe, really breathe when you're stressed out and take things one at a time because that way, you WILL get things done definitely. Make lists and cross things off. Nothing is impossible, you just have to find a way to solve it. Love myself and love my family for all the flaws. Walk as if there are men in suits walking behind you with your head held high. Always remember to stop and take in the scene once in awhile so you don't miss out on life and its beauties. Be strong, be forgiving, but don't let others walk all upon you. Take chances and live life.
  • What surprised you the most?
That I would like a girl. I used to say I could never, could never like one or date one. And now I'm just head over heels over her, but feelings fade. I hope it has over this break because when I get back, I just want to be friends. I don't want to be hurting anymore. I don't want to have to go through this hurt by myself because of such a one-sided love.
  • What goals did you succeed in accomplishing?
Be the change you wish to see in the world, basically - regards to SHS Choir, family, high school, dream college, self-improvement
  • What were the biggest challenges you faced and how did you handle them?
I can't say I faced all of the challenges in this year with a strong face, but I can say that I made it through, and I know that whatever else happens in the future, I can make it through it as well no matter how much of hell it may feel like.

Comments

Popular Posts