Foundation Games/Jess's Bday Party

to be continued..
____________________
4/20/10 - Tuesday

So for the Foundation Games, I put my alarm to 5:20 to wake up and get ready..2 hrs earlier..but when I woke up, I ended up telling myself just 5 more minutes and went back to sleep. I fell into deep sleep and woke up at 6:18ish......stupid blogger deleted some of my stuff and im too lazy to rewrite things so basically that day.. I was with Danh and Truc, then Nancy and James came and we all bonded. it was a tiring day, but it was worth it cause everything was good and it wasn't awk.

Then the next day was Jessica's birthday party and her official birthday was on Monday. My mom didn't let me go so we were out to eat and then shopping at Target/Westminster Mall. Then my mom asked if I was going to buy something for her and it got all confusing. In the end, she let me goo :D. I was really happy because I got to see my bestfriend that I haven't seen in so long and my mom was being REALLY nice...she actually let me out of the house like 4 times that Spring Break? Well I went and I didn't go into the pool even though I brought extra clothes and stuff. However, we played water balloons...which was funn :D :D. Though, I got hit in the left leg..near THERE LOL by Jessica's uncle..mann it hurt like hell D:...then most of the time we just chilled....Everyone at the party like changed so much and like Jessica had to big cakes...she had to eat like a huge piece...was funny XD. anyway, I thought it was really funn and yeahh I went home at 7 while playing truth or dare. So that was my break :D

Comments

Popular Posts