March of Dimes

Recap of this wonderfully tiring day. Woke up at like 5 A.M. ish and went till like 2 P.M. ? o.o well, me, daniel, manuel, timmy, michelle, anthony, and so many other people all went and walked 5.5 miles. IT WAS SO TIRING. lol...mann my legs were sore two days after...esp cause we had to run FunRun after on Tuesday as usual. But it was for a good cause so I'm not really gonna complain much. However, I have to say...because today is Black Friday/April. Today at the Freedom Park is the Commemoration of the Fall of Saigon. I missed the video clip afterskool because I was in Wu's classroom. Learnt that she's getting married on the 15th of May...that would be so cool if she invited like the straight a's students :D...cause I would so wanna go to her wedding :]. Anyway, Jenny told me what the clip was about afterwards. I have to say...so far, Asians have been the most racist race and horrifying. They do the worst things unimaginable and make it possible. They make it so nasty and even though I'm asian and I'm proud to be one...but after so much learning about their history...I feel horrible to be asian. Those people that do the wrong and stain themselves with sin make me feel like crapp and inhuman. Yeah there's people like Hitler and Stalin doing wrong acts, but SO MUCH MORE asians doing the wrong, and they aren't even people in power...It's just adults taking advantage of kids and being so sexual. I hate that. Raping kids and shitt when they're just 5-7...like when Jenny told me about it...I thought like that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You do that to get "youth" from them cause apparently they took away the kid's virginity. Like WTF. THAT'S THE MOST BS[ING] THING I'VE EVER HEARD. and most pissing off thing is that they have a law in Cambodia that you can't have sex with a kid that is younger than 12. That still means that people are going to harrass kids and it's still going to happen. Get what I mean? ughh, Learn more about it. It seems interesting, but it disgusts me.

Comments

Popular Posts