VNC Banquet Talent Show

As most of you may know....the viet club banquet is coming soon this 14th of May. There are 6 courses of food, varieties of entertainment, gift exchanges, a talent show and etc. People are able to go for free if they made the 10 meetings + 10 events...which I've had like 16 events? So I'm going for free :D....thing is..I wanna do the talent show, but as you know..I get really nervous and my voice cracks when I have to sing in front of a group of people by myself..... D: FML ?

So I've been busy picking a song....I started off with 16 songs and now I'm down to 3:
  • Two is Better Than One - BoyslikeGirls
  • Hero - Sterling Knight
  • Falling for You - Colbie Caillat

I don't know which to choose D:....and like I haven't tried to practice the dancing routine to Wedding Dress even though I'm on break..mann I faill...and I still need to do my project and essay D:.

Anyway, the song that I pick to sing for the TalentShow will be dedicated to "him". Though he said he isn't going to the banquet...I still plan to call him before I sing it and let him hear it live, or youtube it.....which is better?...Well don't you think that's cute? I hope he thinks it's cute and not be afraid of me...thinking I'm scary/obsessed ;[...I just want to show my feelings and let him know that every person in the world has at least ONE person that cares enough to be crazy and do something just for them. Hopefully he realizes this ...because I'm like planning it and asking a lot of my friends for opinions and -sigh- I hope it works out :]

Comments

Popular Posts