Talking

So we talked it out and things are okay now. I told him I considered him as a good friend and I wouldn't wanna lose that. I hope I don't really because he means a lot to me. I care about him and I'd rather just be friends than let my feelings take him away from me. I wish he knew though about how I truly felt and that he felt the same way. I know girls believe that they can always make a difference and I do it too but I truly believe I can change his life. I guess you can't force feelings though like how he can't make me forget about my feelings for him. I'm going to keep my feelings until things change, but I'll still care for him. I hope he realizes one day though there's been a girl right there all along and she dearly cares for him with all her heart. For him to realize that would be amazing and hopefully it wont be too late then when my feelings changed and I have moved on. Sigh life is complicated. I am happy after talking to him though. I think that's what I needed since I haven't talked to him for a week. To hear him and talk like what we did before makes me feel better. I don't want him to act like Sadie's never happened though because that would hurt my feelings... I have to admit though that I still get a bit sad here and there when I think about how we will never be but I'm proud that I risked it all an had a good time rather than be like every other girl and hide their feelings. I felt like I needed to give myself some credit and I did. Im glad I did too(:. I just hope I don't get all sad from this because I know I've gone through worse and can make it through this one.

Comments

Popular Posts