Sadies

Yesterday night was quite amazing. I know he put on his status that it was unexpected and turned out better than he thought, but somehow I still feel queazy. I feel as if I was boring... Well cause I was towards the end and wanted to take photo booth pictures and the dj was ehh. He didn't even play any slow songs... Not even at the end when I was hoping to slow dance with him. I didn't even see the doors open for the pool or else I would have gone out there with him because it was really beautiful. Though there was unsatisfactory here and there, I had a great time. I just hope he really enjoyed it and didn't just say he liked it just so i wouldn't be sad or something. Idk I'm just over thinking, but I can't help it... I really hope he liked it because of me. Ehh whatever... I thought it was a wonderful night considering it to be last minute and unexpected. He looked really good and he can totally dance xD literally and jokingly. Hahah I'll remember the times when he looked all awkward dancing xD.  His smile is so... I don't even know. I love it and that we weren't as awkward as I thought we would be since everything happened so quickly. His shoulders and idk I just... So much feelings for him that it hurts me. I just regret that I didn't ask him to slow dance anyway even though there was only fast songs. I know he probably knows how I feel by now, but I still feel as if he doesn't truly know how much I care about him. I think I can go on forever about him and it wouldn't even be close to what I feel for him. I do hope he knows I care about him and that I don't need for the feelings to be the same. I just need him to not be awkward and that we will still continue to be great friends. I've grown attached to him and I do honestly treat him as a friend.. Just a bit too nice, but I do treat him like one. -sigh- I still can't believe last night happened and he even paid at the door to go with me (: geez. I hope he doesn't think I'm creepy -___-. Not trying to be, just trying to be myself around him. Anyway, it was a wonderful night and I loved it even if it wasn't one of my best dances. If I didn't ask him or he said no, I think I would feel a bit sad/ even more bored. And then when we walked out to the front... Sometimes I feel like he doesn't like being with people...or just me :/. He never walks that close and always leaves me behind a bit. I know he always does that but I still get bothered by it. Then when we got in the car.. He was like the one after mine... And well I was watching his car come up and then turn away... Haha I would do that... I kinda wish he looked too but he probably didn't even notice that I was in the car next to his. Well that was a good first dance with someone I really like. I slept like a baby; falling asleep with a smile and waking up with one too... Except for the stupid over thinking, but I liked last night (:

Comments

Popular Posts