Only So Much

This is purposely your way of trying to avoid me right? Should I have not even said anything? I just wanted to make you feel better about yourself yet now I'm stuck wanting you to just keep talking to me and not ignore me. I don't want to be clingy and I don't want to come off as that. Can you just reply back already? I can't go back and take back what I said at all. Just stop please.

And I wish people would just stop using me or lie to me. I'm only a person and can only take so much. I know I'm stronger than most people but it's not like I can take everything. My heart breaks too. I get emotional too. I have feelings and it would be nice if people acknowledge the fact that I'm there and that I'm not just some paperweight you can pick up anytime to use for your needs and set back down when you don't. I'm not. I need someone too. I need my family as well yet sometimes I feel as if they don't even love me. I feel like I shouldn't have to question my family's love yet I do. I'm just hurt and tired. Save me. 

Comments

Popular Posts