Yearning

I really miss her. I haven't seen her for about a week and I know I kind of saw her today playing in Ortega, but I didn't even get to say hi or really look at her. I was just so happy that she came in, in the middle of my breakfast, and played. I was so bummed out at first that I didn't hear her playing there earlier. But thank you, for coming before I left. I love it when I hear her play Phantom of the Opera songs. Heck, anything she plays, my heart caves. Maybe this isn't even a crush or love. Maybe this is just my love for music messing with my mind. But I can't say I don't like her. I do. I do without a doubt. Because she makes me smile and happy, yet my heart can be hurt at the same time. I want to tell her so many things. I want to see her every day. Tell her she's pretty. Tell her she's wonderful. Tell her that I love the way she talks about her passions, the way she doesn't have a care in the world about what people think about her passions and how she voices it. Though it may be weird, but I like it. It is definitely not because she's more masculine that I like her. Dude, I can find that in any other guy, so why would I find her attractive? She definitely is more boyish, but I definitely can see how beautiful she is behind that boyish look. No matter; long hair or short hair, she is pretty in my eyes. How can you tell me that? She's not pretty to you in that sense, but she's pretty to me. I fell for how she looked right then and there. I then truly fell when I got to know her.

I wish I could just tell her. But keep it to yourself. It's too soon. I don't want to scare her away. I don't want to be the third person in her relationship. I just wish she knew how I felt. I wish I was given a chance, you know?

"You alone can make my song take flight/Help me make the music of the night."

Comments

Popular Posts