Commitment

People say that long distance doesn't work unless you've met that person and then you move away from each other...it tends to strengthen your relationship if you're able to make that work out. I think that's true, but then I think it's also true that people can fall in love in any way, which means that people can fall for those over the internet. Right? It's a very complicated topic, and and I can't say it's not possible. I've been in that position, and you like them for who they are. Though pictures may not be enough, it's not what really matters; it's their personality that matters. I'm only thinking about this because she's in a relationship over the internet. They've been together for like seven months. That's a long time actually, and I don't know how I could even compete against that or even be anything to her. Seven months of being together with someone is a long time, and especially with girls....that just shows you commitment. I know I personally would want to stay in a long relationship myself because it's just better. You know you're committed and you know that your feelings are true because if you didn't truly like them, you wouldn't be staying in that relationship for that long. Even though they've never met, I feel like they could last awhile because with Steven L. and I, we lasted a year and four months. That's a pretty long ass time too if you think about it for an online - long distance relationship.

Comments

Popular Posts