Dear Friend by DG

Hey friend I just wanted to say It's come to my attention That things are not the same
Hey friend I just wanted to say You're not here anymore To my dismay
We used to be inseparable We used to laugh all the time We used to be invincible And never get in fights
We used to sit together We used to share our snacks We used to be on top of the world Ruling hand in hand
Everything we used to do is now a memory of you I didn't think they'd end No I didn't think I'd ever have to move On from what we had I always thought it was simple Yet now losings become typical I never thought it'd get so bad
But where are you now? I never see you anymore Was it you or me that left? I didn't even think we had a door
I know we were so young, but does that mean we never cared? I just never really thought that we Would ever be apart

Comments

Popular Posts