Black Friday


Well Black Friday means....SALES :DD = SHOPPING

right??!?!?!....yes, but apparently my parents bought a brand new phone for my little sister that costed $200.

Then we went to Payless in Westminster Mall &&they didn't let me buy shoes D:...Like wtf right??...the boots were about $35; converse - $22; heels - $14.....

Why couldn't I get those when it was Buy one, get the 2nd 1/2 off.. D:<


So I cannot take off anything from my damm wishlist on Myspace >.> apparently because I have "too much shoes." ....I don't really think I do, it's more than 2 pairs, but so what..At least I wear them right? o.O...


Well...I'm okay now...today feels like a Sunday, not Friday D: Bleh...I have no new heels/boots that I was HOPING/WISHING to get so badly so I could wear to the Sadies Dance :[...Maybe next year....Then my parents tried to cheer me up? Doubt it. By buying me skinnies at Costco...


They don't understand; I don't want a damned phone like my little sister or clothes like that...I want shoes [Obsessed with shoes here<-]...or a guitar would be nice...well let's just see :P









"I'll work for what I want without your help."


Comments

Popular Posts