Disney by Night Dance

Best halloween I've had in like forever. XD
It was pretty funn with like Thuy, Brian, Michelle, and we even made like new friends.
I was at the Nguoi Viet Center at like frickin 3p.m. helping up until 7 [when the dance started]. I was like really really tired, but still had fun :] Most of the time though :l, I had my mind on something else. I kept thinking about my baby oreo. I tried to just have fun and dance, but they played like slow songs and everyone was like getting together, and I didn't feel like dancing. They even played his song "Nobody" by Wonder girls D:. I was like feeling so terrible because that made me miss him even more, but I faked smiles and yeah...I guess it turned out alright. When the dance barely started, I called him just to hear his voice, but he was trick or treating so I just said I had to go because I didn't want to bother him, but he hung up faster then I did.....got me thinking...does he really not wanna talk to me that badly?...I had something to say before hanging up, but ehh whatevers now. Anyway, when it was 10, my dad came to pick me up. I thought he was gonna take me home!
But then he drove back to his work place so he could finish work then go home....BS.
So I'm like sitting in the meeting room like dozing off and the lights are automatic with movement. I stopped moving cause I was about to fall asleep and the lights turned off. That woke me up xD. I was thinking...omg did something turn off the lights....lol thats when I found out it was automatic xD. So I sat there bored for 2 hrs. Till 12 fyi. There was food, but it was hard to eat...I kinda forced myself to eat it because I haven't even eaten lunch/dinner. In the free time...I thought about my baby oreo again. I was hoping he would still be awake...yeah right....lol at like 10:30-ish. So I called, but no one answered so I left a msg.

You know...he never really talks to me about my msgs, even if it's like really really important.

Anyway, then today I woke up at like 6 -__-"
&the first thing I think about is him. I really have OAD. well.....that's all; yesterday was awesum x) can't wait till next year!

Comments

Popular Posts