Speechless

Uhm...I don't know what to say...my life's been like going up and down constantly...more down then any ups I've seen in awhile...I wish everything would just be like it would before...even though there was fights or arguements between me and my baby oreo..it's so much better then now...

For the first time in my life...I consider death as a possiblity...it really is so painful to live right now. I cannot help my love with no shit...I don't even know...life just sucks and that's like it. No one knows how I feel and I wish someone did, but it's not happening. I really want to help my baby oreo so much...take half the pain off of his shoulders...but I'm just...not "there." I do what I can to make him happy, but sometimes I just feel like more of a bother to him then I am with helping >.< If only I could just live near him it would be so much better...

I don't feel like typing much more because I need to go study and if I do write more, I'm just go bawling my eyes out, so adios..

Comments

Popular Posts