Silly Me


Don't chu think I'm so silly or stupid sometimes?

I call my baby oreo, expect an answer, expect for everything to be alright. I expect too much? I don't know truthfully...It sucks to call him, speak for a few seconds, he has to go, he says I'll call back later, bye.

So when it was like 9:20-ish p.m. yesterday, that's what happened. I knew he was at a party...I gave him time to call back. I really did wait.....it shows that I love you? Do you see that...?

I saw on his myspace status that he didn't seem to be alright...that's why I decided to call. I care, I want him to tell me what's wrong...I'm not sure if there's anything wrong, but I wanna be there to know &help him out<3. Is that so wrong?

>.< I called and he says he's alright....is there something you're hiding from me..? Is it that bad that you can't tell me, can't trust me enough to tell me; did I do something wrong? I don't even know. Why can't I know these things....I just wanna do the best of my job &it's not even a job to me. Because I enjoy being his one.
Anyway, so he said he's going to call back....every single time he says that I believe he will. It's like he promised, but then he didn't call back. I waited....waited.....&waited. It was 3a.m....then another hour passes. Through those times waiting, I was thinking....whenever I have spare time on my hands, I think of the craziest/saddest things ever that I don't want to think, but somehow it gets through my mind. I don't want to think he's going to leave me.....but it happens &I did promise him I won't think of that....I haven't...this was the first time in awhile. &I keep thinking...he's cheating on me....could he? It's possible right...because of the distance? Grr, I wish those stupid thoughts would just get the hell outta my mind. It makes me so depressed...so finally after 4...I fell asleep (still waiting). I woke up at 6:50-ish and here I am now. Disappointed with no missed calls...no nothing. I am sucha silly girl aren't I? Shoulda just slept my ass off last night &like never tried to call I guess because he's so busy he can't even call back once &show me that he tried. Oh wells....College Fair later on today &back to studying for upcoming benchmarks/test.

Comments

Popular Posts