Relief

Suppose to be doing homework right now, but I can't focus..I know that...so I'm going to write down what happened today and yeahh...My stomach is like friggin hurting so badly right now, I swear ;[.
Okay...I don't wanna write completee sentences...gonna bullet point it..and It's Cons/Pros cause bad stuff first than good makes me feel better about myself.

Cons:

  • Mood swings every fricking day
  • @the tennis courts afterschool, I cried today.
  • I told everything to Anre, Christy, and Jenny
  • I dont know what to do anymore
  • I'm tired
  • my stomach hurts
  • i feel annerexic or w.e. shitt...wen i eat, i have to force myself now cause i feel like throwing up
  • i'm losing everyone....jessica, diane, betty, melissa, sang, and more
  • i hate schoolwork
  • i hate having gray hair....and having people point the shit out. of course its on my head, i would fucking no
  • i hate my life
  • my head hurts
  • i dont want to be a dreamer
  • i dont want to like him anymore
Pros:
  • I had hope
  • i was happy today for more than 3 hrs
  • i got to play tennis...i can actually serve better than i thought
  • i passed my mile and got the fastest time ever that i havent gotten in a long time
  • keyclub banquet this sat
  • sang for adelina in 5th period
  • hope....falso hope ...so fucking bad
  • posse foundation
  • i feel relieved to tell christy i liked him and now no that she doesnt mind
  • idk..

Comments

Popular Posts