He

is so clueless...so lame...so weird....soo ughh

But in the end, I still like him. He's smart, funny, cute, nice [most of the timee], weird, has THE smile, athletic, and idunno, I just like him D:. I don't want to...it's making me hurt so badly, but I do. My hand hurts ;[. It's been swollenish for like 3 days, but I haven't told my parents cause it doesn't seem that bad, but like ehh I'm probably gonna tell them tomorrow if it keeps hurting really badly..I think it was from playing hockey, carrying so many heavy books, tennis, and volleyball........Sometimes I feel like he's the dumbest person I know and I just wanna smack him in the face for not understanding that our lives aren't easy. It's actually horrible...but sometimes he just doesn't get it and I have to take a stand/breathe/explain. However, he does know it. He's smarter than you would think...he just acts clueless to make things simplier, but it's not like that. I know he's trying to help make things better and I really admire and appreciate that so hopefully, everything goes well for him.

So yesterday when we had the arguement...there's was soo much to say. I wanted to tell him I like him a lot...I wanted to show him how much I do. I want him to know and be mine you know? But I couldn't. I can't be selffish. Christy needs him...so I practically told him about how she still liked him and tried to get them to get back together so that they would both be happy. I know I would end up hurt and never be able to be with him as a girlfriend, but you know...two is better than one being happy only. I did tell him I like him, but I told him it didn't matter :l

[IT DOES MATTER]

No it doesn't not at all...xD

lol so basically I'm trying to say from that ^^^^ is that girls can say "it's nothing", but mean "it's everything..all wrong". Get it?

-sigh- I need to go practice my rapping part in Baby for tonight's KeyClub Banquet.
Bring $1 or more to get to pie any officer you want to :D <----go for it!

Comments

Popular Posts