KeyClub Banquet

It was a blast yesterday, but all the truth is. It is fucking hard to lie and fake about who you like. I faked it the whole day...and it hurt really badly. I didn't want to, but I had to do it cause most of them didn't know who I really liked...I faked the smiles, the giggles, and the blushing...it was so dumb.

Now I'm crying ..well was...and im hungry and I have to hide it from my dad while finishing up hw. my life is bull. goodnites blogg readers.


One of these days, I feel like I won't make it through the whole day.


WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ACT LIKE YOURE SORRY. YEAH I NO YOU ARE BUT WHY CANT YOU JUST STFU. I HATE HOW YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT HIM AND I HATE HOW YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT HER. WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR LOVELIFEE SHITT. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONEE YOU PIECES OF CRAPP UGHH. I HATE YOU. I HATE THAT YOURE MY FRIEND...YOU TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BUT WTF IS "OH YOU SHOULD JUST BE FRIENDS WITH HIM" ? ....I HATE LIKING YOU TOO AND YOU KNOW THAT I DO BUT WHY DO YOU EVEN DO THIS TO ME...TALK TO ME ABOUT HER...ASK AND STUFF. DO YOU KNOW HOW JEALOUS I AM?! I HATE IT. I HATE IT. -cries- I'm so tired of this...I like him, I like him way more then you would ever know. I don't cry about a guy that easily..well only when I truely like him.. I am suppose to do my history notebook..but ehh i dont feel like it and im suppose to go over what ima say tmr for the history powerpoint but ehh...SEE?? you screw up my life. my grades are gonna go down.

I hate your guts and your smile and your hair and your smell and your smartness but cluelessness and just practicall everything about you

but I can't...i like that smile so much, it's those really rare, nice ones...and your hair is messy but i like it...and i like the way you smell wen i hug you...and how ur soo clueless..you piss me off so much but then i no that ur just being "simple"...ugh why me.

Comments

Popular Posts