Father's Day

not so great today. my lil sis pissed off my dad big time out of all days. i argued with him over CSF directions and well he doesn't hate me, but ehh. and you know what? GODDAMM THAT BITCH. seriously. i hate how you're all like "ugh...hate this day" well you know....you're just making up your own problems. why dont you stfu for me please? ehh

i got this on my tumblr ask:
How does it feel like to see someone you like be kissed by your friend? Isn't it wonderful? You just feel the love and anger inside of you, but HAH you can't do anything about it. Don't you like being second choice and suffering? :)
________________________

that ain't pretty. my reply:
This is the meanest thing ever :P.




How does it feel….it feels wonderful dear ;] so wonderful. So wonderful that I hate seeing it, but you know what? I’m strong cause I actually made it through…I didn’t like do suicide just cause my crush was kissing my friend cause you know what? I actually kissed someone too, before, and someone else probably hated it. &Yes I did feel their love for each other and the anger in me, but what does it matter? Do you honestly think that they would care cause I know one of them wouldn’t and the other person probably wouldn’t either. &Yes I can’t doo anything about it. Fuck it.



No I don’t like being second choice or suffering, but I learn that I could do better than that person. I could show the guy that he’s special. Goodday to you.
________________________
sounds so strong rite? no i'm not. i wanna cry, but im not. fuck you. i ended up rewriting the letter to him. i'm serious this time. idgaf anymore if there's gonna be rejection, i'm up for it cause i know it's there. fuck her. fuck him. live life as it is...i just wanna get it over with, let him no from my own self and then yeahh. okay goodnites.

Comments

Popular Posts