Thanks Guys, thanks a lot...

So three birthdays so far celebrating in a row. Fucking failures. I can't say I didn't have funn, yeah I did at times, but you know....when it's your birthday and you have to sit there and clean up the mess that everyone does....it makes you angry...and then your family doesn't help you because it was your choice to do it. Okay. So I don't mind not getting any presents from anyone...seriously....I actually like presents, but I don't need them...All I want is a nice birthday...even nicer would be my friends throwing me a 16th bday party...nothing big....just a cake and have everyone there would be the greatest. Anyway, but to think it's your birthday and then.....think about how they are so cheap as to not even like care. When I go to my friend's house...they complain and tell me not to mess anything up and I don't even think about it in the first place, but why can't they do that with my place? Is it an exception or something?

Comments

Popular Posts