Tumblr

I was gonna blog about my dreams, but this bugs me a shit load. I'm trying not to cuss, but obviously it's hard. I'll try anyway...So yesterday I found out there was kpop apparel, lanyards, pins, chains, etc... I was like going crazy, and as soon as those lanyards are in stock again...I'ma buy one cause it's only $5. Why not? Also I found the kpop directory and I applied for it. The rules said I had to blog at least 50% of my page to be w.e. I put and I put Male -> SHINee. So of course I'ma be shipping them a lot and I even said it. My followers also know that I REBLOG A LOT. So there's david or whatever his name is...I seriously forgot. He already told me once that I reblogged a lot and that I OVERPOST SHINEE. First of all....isn't obvious that I reblog a lot cause I do it like every fricking day. Second....I love SHINee....so why are you like picking on what I like? I'm not picking on what you like and how you are, so why are you even doing that? I just managed to be nicer and then you go and tell me that. It REALLY ANNOYS me. Now I'm seeing it again on my damn Tumblr. Just because I'm not on AIM...You take a screenshoot and you put:

"rawr! i barely scroll down my dash board and then scroll back up.. and bam!! 11 updates. thanks anne :P"

SHUTUP. Seriously. There's other people that blogg a lot more and if you don't like it. Unfollow my ass. I even told you that I blogg a lot and asked if you would rather have NOTHING and a dying dash or something to even look at. You said nvm. Well nevermind my butt....-_-" Ugh. There's like Bieliebers or whatever clogging up my dash. IDGAF. If I didn't like it...I would just UNFOLLOW. I don't mind though cause all you gotta do is scroll past the damn posts you don't like. All you gotta do is don't click it, mind yo damn business and unfollow already. I told you, but so far you're not doing it....SO DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME. GET OFF TUMBLR THEN.

And you know? I hate your annoying ass. I hate. IT'S A STRONG WORD. YEAH YEAH YEAH I get it. Seriously...those people that say that trying to act all nice and stuff. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THAT HATE SIDE. Don't lie to yourself. You toss around "love" a lot so what makes you think I believe you when you say that? Nada. So shutup also. I hate him. I know it's mean and all, but I've like held my annoyance in and you just keep pushing my buttons, but you know what? I'm not going to do anything about it, but blogg because I can be nice and I want to be the better person. Being the better person doesn't have to mean you are nice 24/7 letting people use you. I learned that being a better person just means you are trustworthy and you do what you say. You keep your word and you are courageous even when you can't. You don't take the easy way out of things. I won't and you should just be quiet cause you are really pushing my buttons. A LOT. MUCHO. COMPRENDES?  Okay.

Comments

Popular Posts