bitch fucking jeans

Who the fuck took my damn fucking jeans?? Seriously? I didn't know what happened to them and I can't find them...it's not only one, but like 3-4 of them...ones that I actually liked....2 of my skinnies and 1/2 bootcut ones. UGHH. and I didn't even say anyone took it, I just said I can't find it and my mom goes fucking shit talking....like can't you just stfu. I'm not happy with this stupid rain weather and now I lost my jeans. I only have 4 to wear. HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA GO TO SCHOOL? I FUCKING HATE YOU SOMETIMES. You tell me that I'm stupid and I don't know how to do anything. I know how to wash the dishes, make my own food, buy things, go to school/learn, do the laundry and so much more, but you always think I'm damn stupid. YOU'RE damn stupid...goddamnit. Sometimes I just get so angered by you and everyone else too, but you're just a hypocrite and don't know when to stop. MOFO. And jackie...

qtyjackiee is available 6:09 pm
i feel awkward @.@ 20m ago

qtyjackiee 6:09 pm
Santa steals jeans :DD

Anneburgerr 6:10 pm
...
qtyjackiee 6:10 pm
lol. jk what happen o:
Anneburgerr 6:11 pm
dont wrry about it

qtyjackiee 6:11 pm
o-o
sheesh!
 
So freaking annoying.

Comments

Popular Posts