Problems

So last 2 weeks, I had a fight with my mom over jeans...It's more complicated than that, but there's too much to say and too many tears gone and will come if I keep reminding myself of it....You know there's always problems and you let it go on and sometimes you want to fix it, but you just don't know how. You just don't. There's no way and no words, no courage to do so. You can, but it's difficult. And sometimes...there's just things that you see/hear, but can't do anything about it because you simply just don't know what to say or do to help. I don't know how to help my friend right now get passed whatever it is that his girlfriend wants....she wants suicide...I simply do not know why people choose that path and I don't know what to tell him to help...I really don't. I want to help, but it's just times like this where you just got to admit that you don't know what's going on or how it is like....You just don't understand. People that admit this are good, but what's the use if you don't know how to help...it just sucks so badly...I don't know what to say to him...really....ugh....wtf man...

Comments

Popular Posts