Gong Xi Fa Cai

The title has nothing to do with what I am about to talk about, though it is Chinese/Viet New Years and I hope you all a very interesting year. Now back to topic. Please caution before reading.


BITCH. I hate you. You're so stupid. I can't believe I have to say this. I thought you changed and you were nice....yes you are, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? You only do that in front of your damn motherfucking boyfriend and people that "think" you're nice. I'm sorry. I was nice or can be nice, but I don't really want to sometimes with you....because you're a bitch. You like pms now and ask me every single lil fucking thing about your boyfriend....Okay I'm not fucking cheating with him so DON'T even worry about that. He's not my type and he's pretty mean somewhere in there. I don't give a damn about your relationship now that you just use me and the way that I see you treat him and how you say oh he should be doing everything with your bestfriend. SORRY. I don't believe guys have to do everything. When you love someone/like someone a lot...you do things because you love/like them and you care about them. You don't do it outta thinking you'll get something back or doing it because they have to give something back later on. THAT'S NOT LOVE/LIKE. GTFO. Please. You don't like him. You only like what he gave you....his looks. Seriously...I hate people like you. Naive, immature, and a bitch. You only think about yourself and do you even see how you abuse him...how you hit him? How his mom told him to date asians because they're not as bad as hispanics...but in my mind...I think dating you is worst than dating a hispanic. This sounds all racist and shit, but mann....they can get bossy like he said, but has he even seen or opened his eyes up to what YOU have done to him? How you hit him? How you slapped him? How you slapped his head/face? How you fucking say things like he should be the one doing all the romantic stuff? Bitch I'm sick of you. REALLY REALLY SICK OF YOU AND I wanna slap you so badly, but I can't. I wanna be mean. but I can't. I'm not like that. I won't go down low just for someone like YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts