Tired Pt.2

This month has been pretty close to hell. The first week...was finals...Hardcore studying for finals and benchmarks and the AP world final....I finally got that A- in Spanish for the semester 1 grade, but Mrs. Alpert didn't grade the Change&Continuity essay in time to submit it for APWH...so my grade stayed at 88. something %.....I still have a 4.0, but that's weighted...I was hoping it would boost up my grade a bit....ehh....and I got my transcript yesterday...from rank one to rank 9...that's not bad, but I don't feel good about it. Also, my rank for grades 10-12 is 14.....I wanted rank one. I know I did good and I should celebrate for that, but I hate how I know I didn't get rank one was because of APWH and that I have a disadvantage in my math class. Then, I've been going to tutoring and helping Richard with the new club....and worrying about scholarships and all these 3 day weekends....it's messing up my time for school. It's good to take a day off, but then I'm not so used to the 5 day weekdays...feels like forever. I have Health now and the guy that sits behind me...Fuck...I swear...sometimes guys need to shake their legs less. I mean I do it too, but not like earthquake material. Seriously....I sometimes want to just turn around and tell him to stop shaking his fucking leg, but it's rude....but then again, I can't focus. My whole desk is shaking -____-. Then in 6th period math...Aaron is in there now. Like are you kidding me? He tried to hugme, talk to me, and he even cuts in when I talk to Brian...-______________________________________- Ugh, people that I wish I didn't know. I hate having guys like me, but I don't like them. Sounds mean, but it sucks when the guy is 100% creepy. If you know what I mean. Then the homework...Alli es mucha tarea esa no me gusta.....There's more crap, but now I'm going to go eat some oranges -_-.

Comments

Popular Posts