Please

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. I fricking hate how you have a boyfriend and you're checking out other guys. Yes, I tease you and say that's it's okay to check out other guys, but seriously? Stop it. It's disgusting. I'm just joking, and I do even tell you that I am and that it's wrong to do so....cause then you might hurt your boyfriend's feelings. Not only that...before...you would like SO MANY guys, that I don't even remember how many you liked. I lost count after like 5. You're so slutty. Not only that, you check out my guy friends. Well I'm so sorry that I know a lot of cute guys, but wtf man? You have A BOYFRIENDDDD. STOP IM'ing me and telling me about how you see like John at Tet or something, but you didn't know for sure if it was him, and then you  had to ask me? I know I sound mean, but it annoys me...Okay good that you saw him....big deal o.o. What am I suppose to do about you seeing him? Give you a big award for seeing him? What really? Am I suppose to be jealous? Just cause I said I thought he was cute LAST TET/LAST YEAR doesn't mean I like him....doesn't mean anything. I could just think someone's hot/cute/pretty and it doesn't mean I wanna date them o.o. So now you come to me assuming I liked him.......Maybee I did, maybee I didn't, but why do you care so much? I don't even talk to him that much anymore....and it's 2011 not '10. GET OVER IT.

___________________________________
5 mins. later....

Oh, you didn't go with your boyfriend. No wonder you were all full blown like cheating/checking out other guys/etc. oh.

Comments

Popular Posts