Gay

I have nothing against gay/lesbians/trans/bi/etc, but you? I have something against. I don't know what I saw in you. I saw you as a friend, but now that I look at it. You can't stfu. You flirt with EVERYONE. I hope you can't get a gf/bf...whatever you're in to. You treat me like crap...you know...it's true when you like/love someone so much that you forget all their flaws or ignore it. Then when you finally open your eyes and realize how they treat you...it's been pretty awful, and well...that's how it went for me with you. You just used me and took advantage of me to get with him because you knew I liked you and that I would do whatever you wanted. You were right and I did do whatever, but I'm not stupid anymore. You are a liar and you dare tell me that it was for good reasons for me. A LIE IS A LIE. Get that through your head....that's like having sex and then saying you are still a virgin for good reasons. LOL that's bs. Don't give me that bs. You know when I told you I liked you...you're the first guy I told that I did it face to face and you know...you don't even say "Oh, I think we should be friends though". You tell me, "No wonder....he didn't want me. He was looking into another person". Jerk. You are an ass. You just blamed it on me for something that didn't work between you two. Okay, maybee it was me, but thanks for just saying that because you don't even know if it's true. You asked for all your letters back. I was hurt because if I gave it back that meant that all of that meant nothing to you. Plus, why would you even ask such a thing...it's not like taking them back would make me forget what you've told me. Unless those are fucking lies too. Thanks. I think I'm going to ask for mine back soon too cause you just annoy me so badly. I like your little doll you made me, but having it....there's no feelings cause I'm sure you made it cause you had to, not because you wanted to. Now we have dance class...at first you would say hi and stuff, but now you don't even look at me. You don't say hi. You don't smile. You don't want to sit next to me. Bitch, how more obvious can it get that you don't like me? Just say it to my face since you're so straight up and mean. You called me lazy..What else could be worse? Cause I've heard a lot and I'd like to hear what you actually say about me.

Also, you're gay. Can you just tell people that? Accept how you are? 'Cause seriously...what you've been doing has shown me that you can't accept yourself. You like the attention you get from girls in the dance class,  but you don't even like them. There's a lot of girls I know that like you, but all you do is lead them on like me. Fuck. I don't even know what to do with you. You are GAY. Gay. Out of everyone, you make me hate it. I don't hate love. Guy/guy. Girl/girl. Doesn't matter, but YOU make me hate homosexuals. Why? Because you try to act tough like you're manly. You say things like "oh I like that" to the flirtatious dances in class....to show that you've been checking out the girls. SHUT UP ALREADY. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF. You wanna suck dick, go ahead. Stop pretending. You even told me and now you're trying to act like this....it's fucking stupid. Please stop damnit. I fucking hate you. I regret liking you. I hate you.

Comments

Popular Posts